Connect with us

Local News

Paramedics treat children at Caulfield kindergarten after accidental poisoning incident

Published

on


Twelve children have been treated by paramedics for an accidental poisoning incident at a kindergarten in Melbourne’s south-east.

Emergency crews were called to the facility in Caulfield about 4.05pm on Wednesday.

It’s believed the children drank something that had been mistakenly contaminated with a cleaning fluid.

This is a developing story. More to come.



Click here to view the original article.

Continue Reading
Advertisement

You might also like ...

Golden Square Fire Brigade members say recent vandalism is a “kick in the guts” | Bendigo Advertiser
European Masterpieces from The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, Melbourne